I don’t have much to share in this month’s recap as well. My mom was diagnosed with covid on 13th July and subsequently on 17th July, the rest of the family (including me) tested positive. I didn’t feel like doing any of the self care activities during this time. However, in the hindsight, I truly believe that spending some time on self care each day could have helped me cope up with this demanding phase of life in a much better manner. Lesson learnt.
- Meditated for 1/31 days.
- Journaled/documented my day for 0 days.
- Practiced gratitude journaling for 0 days.
This section is for a new skill or talent that I’ve acquired in this month, tried a new activity or thing that has pushed me out of my comfort zone.
- I handled the household responsibilities and took care of my mom as she was diagnosed with covid a week before us. Although it isn’t a talent or a skill to be talked about, I’m glad I was able to pull through this mentally exhausting phase.
- Zero outdoor/indoor runs
- Worked out for 4/31 days
- Zero progress with CFA level 1 curriculum. Exam has been deferred to March 2022.
- Zero online courses completed in July
- Completed reading 1 book – Mint your money by Pranjal Kamra. It’s an amazing read especially for the ones who want to understand the basics and begin their financial planning journey. (More than halfway through 2 books.)
- I watched the season 2 of Never Have I Ever and absolutely loved it. It distracted me from all that was going on at home when we were recovering from covid. A must watch!
- Also breezed through Mimi on Netflix. Pretty mediocre, can be skipped.
Ending on a positive note and hoping that I can start afresh and accomplish the goals that I set for August.