I feel blessed and extremely happy to be nominated for the “Liebster Award” award by Anjali from https://chasingthemaximumlife.wordpress.com/. She is a beautiful soul who has been my constant support on this blogging journey. Her content is remarkable and can been seen through her sincere and genuine blog posts. Please drop by her blog and shower her with all your love and support as she is truly amazing! Thanks a million Anjali!!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
- Nominate up to 11 other bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post.
My answers to Anjali’s questions :-
- Where do you see your blog in a year’s time?
A year is a long time, I haven’t envisioned any specific annual goal for my blog yet though I should. I just want to be a better writer, have more clarity in my thoughts and be able to convert my thoughts to words in the best manner possible. I hope to have more than 1000 followers by then (might sound too farfetched at the moment, but a girl can dream!)
- If you could live anywhere on earth (and take whomever you wanted along), where would it be?
WOW! That’s a magical question. I would love to live in South Korea with my sister and mom.
- Would you rather lose the ability to read or lose the ability to speak?
I cannot fathom losing the ability to read. Both are very essential senses but for the sake of this question I’ll go with losing the ability to speak.
- What’s that one negative thing you would get rid of so that you can have a better life?
I sometimes can get impatient with my goals. I feel like doing everything, right now. I need to go slow and break down bigger goals into smaller tasks on a daily basis so that it’s easier to accomplish.
- Favourite thing to do when you’re sick?
Rest and browse through the internet, maybe watch a show along the way.
- Would you rather be a famous director of a famous actor? And why?
This is something I’ve never thought of. If I have to choose one, I’ll go with being a famous actor. Recently I’ve been mesmerized by the acting skills of a Korean star. He absolutely loves his profession and creates magic on the screen in whatever role he portrays. It seems interesting to play different roles on screen. For a person like me who wants to try everything in life, becoming an actor sounds like an interesting opportunity.
- Do you trust your own memory? Why or Why not?
Absolutely. I have a pretty good memory. It has helped me a lot throughout my student life while preparing for my exams. It’s one of the things I’m proud of.
- Favourite guilty pleasure food?
- Favourite appetizer?
Any dish made of paneer. I really love “Paneer Kasturi” made by a local restaurant in my residential area.
- Your favourite genre? Why?
If this relates to book/show/movie then ROMCOMS all the way. It makes me go through various emotions throughout the show/movie/book. I need a good comic element along with romance in any entertainment medium to keep me hooked.
- What is your blog related wish for 2020? Your favourite genre?
I wish to complete my 100 day posts challenge without any hiccups. I don’t have a favourite genre when it comes to reading. I like anything that can keep me engrossed.
My nominees for the award :-
My questions to the nominees :-
- Why did you start blogging?
- Who/what is the biggest inspiration behind your blog?
- Do you like cats or dogs more?
- What is the one thing you want to change about your past?
- What makes you angry and what do you do to calm yourself down?
- What is your favourite song that you are hooked to these days?
- If you can pick one superpower, what would it be and why?
- What is your favourite movie of all time?
- Is there a particular food that can instantly lift your spirits?
- What is the one adventure sport that you wish to try?
- What is the first country on your vacation bucket list and why?
Thank you from the bottom of my heart and gratitude always.