My goals are usually very descriptive and never ending. I love writing down goals and I’m curious to experience life in general. Although I’m tempted to write down every goal in the book each year, I’ve decided to stick to 12 most important ones this time. I’m jotting down these goals here as my wish list for the Universe. It’ll be great fun to revisit them at the end of the year and figure out how many goals I managed to accomplish.
- Travel to South Korea and attend BTS concert live
- Clear Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA®) level 1 exam (scheduled on 21st February), earn a scholarship for Level 2 exam
- Run 10 kms under 60 minutes and half marathon under 2 hrs 15 minutes
- Meet my other half (Dripped in cheese, I know. The wait has been excruciatingly long!)
- Lose body fat, gain muscle definition (will define this in absolute terms once I check my current measurements)
- Read 50 books and watch 50 shows/movies
- Join the 5 am club (wake up at 5 am everyday)
- Help mom lose weight (10 kgs) and become the fittest version of herself
- Complete 12 online courses
- Cross the 500 articles and 1000 followers mark on my blog, The Supermode.
- Speak, read and write fluent Korean
- A 50% increase in my current pay scale, upgrade in my designation at work (through my current job or a new one)
That’s it and I’m all pumped for 2021!